Control units of Mayser GmbH & Co. KG
Mayser GmbH & Co. KG
Description of the Product
Functional monitoring by our control units applies various principles.
A monitoring resistor integrated in the sensor measures a constant closed-circuit current in safe condition. When the sensor is actuated, the voltage drops. The control unit's safety contacts open and ensure the drive is safely switched off for 1k2, 8k2 or 22k1 final resistances.
In the case of the four-wire solution, functional monitoring takes place by feeding the signals back to the control unit.
Whichever principle is applied, the control unit stops the drive on actuation or cable interruption.
Price of the Product
- Mayser control units are used with safety mats, safety edges and safety bumpers.
- Furniture technology
- Public transport
- Medical technology
- Door, gate and window protection
- Stage technology
- Available in different construction types according to the area of application (widths 22.5 to 45 mm).
- Our control units comply with Categories 1, 2 or 3 of ISO 13849-1 and can also be upgraded to ISO 13849-1:2015 Category 3 PL d.
- Models for reliable evaluation of 1, 2 or 4 sensors.
- Voltage-free outputs (relays) or semiconductors
- AC/DC 24-V, 115-V, 230-V models