Company information Construction Management Associates Sal
Construction Management Associates (CMA) was established in Amman, Jordan in 1999. Over the years, the company has grown to become a leading construction consultancy firm in the Middle East and the Gulf.
CMA is dedicated to adopting a rigorous, hands-on approach on all projects, with continuous senior management attention throughout every phase of a project.
CMA aims to cater to the needs of developers, contractors, subcontractors, banks and law firms, with a list of services catering to each.
A team of over 50 engineering, management, quantity surveying and contract specialists is dedicated to achieving the following objectives for its clients:
- Involve the client in every aspect of the work
- Manage a construction project on time and within budget
- Enhance the contractual, commercial and technical success of a business entity
- Predict the occurrence of dispute at an early stage.
CMA's primary markets include Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Iraq and Lebanon. The company has offices in Amman and in Beirut.
In order to better cater to our client's needs, CMA has partnered with two sister companies: e-construct and C4.
E-constuct is a specialist engineering services firm, carrying out complete structural designs based on value engineering alternatives.
C4 offers a cloud-based platform for archiving, managing and tracking engineering submittals.
Consultancy for construction projects:
- Project Management Consultancy
- Construction Management
- Contracts Administration
- Claims Management
- Dispute Resolution
- Variation Orders Management
- Cost Management
- Risk Management
- Value Engineering
- Strategic Procurement Advice
- Facilities Management Advice
- Project Audits
- Energy Advice
Board of directors:
•Mr. Isam S Sahawneh (Chairman & General Manager)
•Mr. Saad I Sahawneh (Member of the Board)
•Ms. Marie S Sahawneh (Member of the Board)
•Mr. Karim I Kronfol (Member of the Board)
•Mr. Ali A Hamdan (Member of the Board)
|Registration no.||1011372 Beirut|
|Corporate capital||150,000,000 LBP|
|Type of company||Head Office|
|Fax||+961 1 990625|
- Bank Audi sal
Key figures Construction Management Associates Sal
Executives Construction Management Associates Sal
Mr. Isam S Sahawneh
Chairman & General Manager
Mrs. Marwa Reslan
Human Resources Manager
Activities Construction Management Associates Sal
- Service provider
- Project management services
- Business management consultants
- Technical drawing services
- Real estate consultants
- Property development, management and sales services
- Industrial estates
- Civil engineering and building industry consultants