Amper Elektrik İnşaat ve Sanayi A.Ş.
News Amper Elektrik İnşaat ve Sanayi A.Ş.
Oct 2 2018
Electrical Insulation Coating
In terms of occupational safety, it is extremely important that employees have the capability to protect themselves against electrical risks in any environment where they are present. The electrical insulation coating (insulated carpet/non-conductive mop), specifically developed for this purpose, not only protects employees working in the environment against electrical risks, but also stands out as a product that directly meets occupational safety requirements.
What are its features/advantages?
Amper Electrical Insulation Coating is a thermoplastic (TPE) material. Highly resistant against oil and solvents, the product also has a flame-proof nature. It is recyclable and economical. It is hard-wearing, offering a long product life.
Where is it used?
The primary areas of usage for the electrical insulation coating are:
-Electric power plants.
-Machine and electrical panel fronts.
Tests and Regulations
The dielectric strength values of the insulated carpet/non-conductive mop, which can be used in all areas with electrical risks, are in accordance with TS 5119, EN 60243-1 and TS EN 61111, and statutory regulations are given as follows:
1. TEİAŞ Occupational Health and Safety Regulation (Articles 37, 42, 69 and 79)
2. EMO Electrical Internal Installations Regulation (Article 33)
3. Work Premises Regulation (Article 28)
4. Work Equipment Usage Regulation (ANNEX 1 - Chapter 2 - Article 2.19)
5. TEDAŞ Occupational Safety Directive (Articles 47, 55 and 57-I)
Insulated carpets/non-conductive mops with a width of 100cm come in 2-3 and 5mm thickness options. Used in locations with electrical risks, it features yellow warning stripes on both sides to highlight this risk.
For More Info...
You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for product kV values and current inventory/price details or get information by calling +90 444 87 83.
Oct 2 2018
Threaded Copperbond Earth Rods
Connection of the rods using coupling comply with the requirement of EN 62561-2 "Lightning Protection Components".
Company information Amper Elektrik İnşaat ve Sanayi A.Ş.
- Lightning Protection Materials (Ese Air Terminals and Franklin Rods)
- Earthing Materials
- Exothermic Welding Materials
- Aircraft Warning Lights
- LV Surge Arresters (SPD)
- Insulation Matts.
You can reach our product catalogue at the link below:
|Type of company||Head Office|
|Fax||+90 212 222 49 68|
TESLA E.S.E. LIGHTNING ROD provides professional productivity from lightning strikes.
Material: Stainless Steel
TGMC - TEXAS
Middle Eastern Technical University Laboratory (200 kA)
East London University
Real Lightning Strike Test Certificate
Amper Elektrik produces its own name brand in Amper Factory in İstanbul, which is well established. Product category of Amper brand are listed below:
Exothermic Welding Systems,
Lightning Protection Systems,
Aircraft Warning Lights
- Akbank,Yapı Kredi Bankası
Products Amper Elektrik İnşaat ve Sanayi A.Ş.
Key figures Amper Elektrik İnşaat ve Sanayi A.Ş.
Executives Amper Elektrik İnşaat ve Sanayi A.Ş.
Mr. Ali Erol
Manager (General Manager)
Mr. Ahmet Dostabakan
Sales Director/Manager (Sales & Marketing Manager)
Activities Amper Elektrik İnşaat ve Sanayi A.Ş.
- Service provider
- Welding electrodes, rods and wire, metal, by use
- Earthing equipment
- Metals and semi-finished products for electronic and electrical use
- , Solar photovoltaic, solar thermal and solar electric parts and accessories
- Semi-manufactured products, bronze
- Semi-manufactured products, aluminium and its alloys
- Semi-manufactured products, copper
- Semi-manufactured products, brass
- Sheet iron and steel, coated or magnetic
- , Electrical insulating materials
- Electrical installation contractors
- Welding and soldering ancillary equipment
- Welding services for metal parts
- Aeroplane signalling and safety equipment
- Electric cables, insulated, by use
- Testing equipment for the electrical industry